Caesar’s Entertainment Bets on Incisive to Resolve Material Issue
Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CEC) is the world’s most diversified casino- entertainment provider and the most geographically diverse U.S. casino-entertainment company.
When presenting Information Used in the Execution of Controls (IPE or IUC) to auditors, Caesars was routinely faced with the task of proving the accuracy and completeness of the information being used. With respect to accuracy, it was necessary to answer two important questions: How do you know this information is accurate? And, what are your internal testing procedures that support your position that the information is accurate?
Read the case study and find out how Incisive enabled Caesars Entertainment to:
- Automatically analyze volumes of spreadsheet data and identify errors
- Clearly and consistently document accuracy testing of IPE
- More efficiently meet compliance reporting deadlines
- Close the communications loop between finance and audit departments with regards to how the finance teams validate the accuracy of spreadsheets
- Review, simplify, and improve the quality of their spreadsheets through identification of risks.