Be part of something seriously innovative.
Use your talents to help transform the way people work by eliminating the time-consuming, flawed, manual process involved in finding spreadsheet risk. You also get to work with a really great, team-oriented group of smart, fun, talented people in the midst of the fun and vibrant Santana Row.
QA Specialist and Support Engineer (San Jose, CA)
Incisive is looking for a talented person driven to deliver software with unparalleled performance and reliability. You will be responsible for creatively designing and applying the testing process for all Incisive products, as well as build out, maintain, and troubleshoot IT infrastructure and act as 1st level contact for customer support issues. The team is small, fast moving, and talented; creativity, quick turn-around, and attention to detail are important.
- Proactively work with team to design and implement solid testing processes
- Achieve and maintain a strong in-depth knowledge of all Incisive products and documentation
- Proactively and continuously design creative and thorough test cases
- Responsible for ongoing regular review of existing test cases and processes
- Proactively apply a check and balance for the quality of deliverables coming from engineering
- Proactively provide regular updates of progress and issues impacting schedules
- Work with Sales and Customer Success teams to understand customer use cases and business scenarios, applying learned information to new and existing test cases
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Provide 1st level customer support. Troubleshoot and document customer issues and resolve support ticket in timely manner.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- At least 4 years of QA experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactively contribute to the planning, testing and schedules to meet aggressive product releases
- Experience with enterprise level products is required
- Experience with automation software
- Some scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- A “can-do”, self-reliant, self-starting attitude
- Fluency in English and strong verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work and prioritize without specific instruction
- Experience using all versions of MS Windows and MS Excel is required
- Experience with full product development lifecycle
- Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Window based environments
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only, no recruiters please.