(Effective Date: April 16, 2021)
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- We may collect the following kinds of information when you use the Services:
Information you provide directly to us. For certain activities, such as when you register, subscribe to our alerts, or contact us directly, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as full name, company and title, email address, mobile phone number, and address;
- Username and password; and
- Correspondence you send to us.
Information we collect automatically. We may collect certain information automatically when you use our Services, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, device and advertising identifiers, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other standard server log information.
Information we obtain from other sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter, through the Services to login to the Services or to share information about your experience on the Services with others, we may collect information from these third-party services.
Why the collection of this information is required. You are not required to provide us with personal data for processing as described below. If you do not provide us with personal data, we will be unable to provide you with the requested information or respond to your request.
USE OF INFORMATION
We generally use the information we collect online to:
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information;
- Send you promotional materials from us or on behalf of our affiliates and trusted third-party partners;
- Analyze the use of the Services and user data to understand and improve the Services;
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
Company’s legal basis to process personal data is that processing is necessary for the Company’s legitimate interests, including those described herein, to carry out responses to inquiries made of the company, direct marketing campaigns, and web analytics in order to optimize future marketing campaigns.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service-providers that help us with specialized services, including email deployment, business analytics, marketing, and data processing.
- Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates.
- Certain employees. We may share information with limited members of the Human Resources Department, the Finance Department, the IT department, and senior executive company managers, so that they can access and otherwise process personal data in connection with their job responsibilities or contractual obligations.
- Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Incisive Software Corporation, our affiliates, users, or the public.
- With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
Some of the parties with whom we share information are located outside of the EEA, including in countries that may not provide the same level of data protection as your resident jurisdiction. We take appropriate steps to ensure that these personnel and third-party vendors are bound to duties of confidentiality and the Company implements measures such as standard data protection contractual clauses to ensure that any transferred personal data remains protected and secure. A copy of these clauses can be obtained by contacting us at the address listed below in the “Contact Information” Section.
If you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, or Twitter, through the Services to login to the Services or to share information about your experience on the Services with others, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Site, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Site, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the Site, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas. You should use caution in disclosing personal information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these public areas.
I. AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
We use automated decision-making technologies to support our data processing activities. Our automated decision-making capabilities include logic that allows us to segment and group target audiences. By using this logic, it helps us better tailor future communication sent to you. This means you will receive communications developed for your interests.
VI. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We will retain personal data for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, in accordance with applicable laws.
We use reasonable measures to help protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your web browser settings. Because each web browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your web browser (typically in the “help” section). Please note that you may need to take additional steps to refuse or disable Local Shared Objects and similar technologies. For example, Local Shared Objects can be controlled through the instructions on Adobe’s Setting Manager page. If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete these technologies, some of the functionality of the Services may no longer be available to you.
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to, or request restriction of, processing of your personal data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure, and portability of your own personal data. Please submit any such requests in writing to the address listed below in the “Contact Information” section.
If you become aware of changes or inaccuracies in your personal data, please inform us of such changes so that we can update or correct your personal data.
Depending on your country of residence, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider Incisive Software Corporation’s processing of your personal data to infringe on applicable law.
THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING, LINKS, AND CONTENT
- Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some web browsers transmit “do-not-track” signals to websites. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
VII. STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
You can raise any issues regarding the processing of your personal data by contacting
- our Data Protection Officer, by contacting 300 Santana Row, Suite 200, San Jose, California; or (408) 660-3090.